28/6/12

Prophet #26

Mr. Brandon Graham, city King and retro sci-fi new mastermind, invited me to participate in his amazing Prophet series a while ago so, I wrote, and drew, and colored this short backup for Prophet #26 that was released yesterday. Prophet #26 backup - Coil 1 Prophet #26 backup - Coil 2-3 Prophet #26 backup - Coil 4-5 I tried to do many things here and had a lot of fun, maybe too much. It´s the first thing I write and draw for the american audience, hope there are more to come. Thanks a lot to Roque Romero for doing the flats, he was a life saver. Also thanks a lot to David Brothers for writing this beautiful analysis at Comic Alliance. He totally read my mind. This may be one of the best things that can happen to you when you are a comic artist. Brandon draws his own story in this issue, which is so poetic and overwhelming. I´m sure it´s going to blow you away with things like this, he is so good and the book is fucking beautiful. What Brandon, Simon Roy, Giannis Milonogiannis and Farel Dalrymple are doing in the series is fantastic. You have to check it.

No hay comentarios:

 
Pixel-Inc Steiner from Mars - Blogged